E-P1 Firmware Update
E-P1 Firmware Ver1.4 has incorporated the following upgrade.
- Improved auto focus speed.
- Improved tracking of C-AF (continuous AF) when recording movies while using M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 or M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6.
- Support for the new M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 lens. Frame rate of live view may be reduced if this lens is used without updating firmware.
* Upgrade history *
E-P1 Firmware Ver1.3 has incorporated the following upgrade.
- Resolved issue in firmware version 1.2 where LEVEL GAUGE display did not move when using MF (manual focus).
E-P1 Firmware Ver1.2 has incorporated the following upgrade.
- Reduced time of the MF ASSIST enlarged display to improve operability.
- REC VIEW enabled when the monitor's backlight is set to off.
E-P1 Firmware Ver1.1 has incorporated the following upgrade.
- Improved operation when using C-AF (continuous AF).
* We recommend Version 1.1 or later of the lens firmware if you are using the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm F2.8 or the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6.