How do I install OLYMPUS Viewer 3 on my computer? ( Windows )
The following procedure explains how to install OLYMPUS Viewer 3 on a Windows computer.
The software can be found on the CD-ROM that is bundled with the camera. You can also download the software from the Olympus web page.
To see information on how to download the OLYMPUS Viewer 3 software, refer to the following question:
How do I download the free OLYMPUS Viewer 3 software?
The beginning of the software installation procedure varies when using the included software CD-ROM or the downloaded software file.
- The OLYMPUS Viewer 3 Setup dialog box will be displayed. Click to select a display language, and then click NEXT.
* You can also change the display language after the installation.
- Click Next when Welcome to the Setup for OLYMPUS Viewer 3 is displayed.
- Carefully read the License Agreement. If you accept the terms, click Yes to proceed. The installation will stop if you click No.
- Choose the setup type. Select Typical or Custom. When you are ready to proceed, click Install.
The software setup operation and the destination folder will be setup with the most common options.
Typical is recommended for most users.
You can choose the software setup operation and the destination folder.
Custom is recommended if you want to choose a specific folder where to install the software.
- The Setup Status view will be displayed during the installation.
Please wait for a while until the installation is completed.
- When the following window is displayed, click Close to complete the installation.
The initial setting after the OLYMPUS Viewer 3 is installed
The following setup screen will be displayed when you open the OLYMPUS Viewer 3 software for the first time.
Choose automatic or custom to start the initial setting.